Talbot County Sheriff's Department


Frequently Asked Questions

No, there is a private company in Easton called Inquires, who you can contact.

A: We do not. If you have questions regarding prisoners, you would need to contact the Talbot County Jail at 410-770-8120.

A: We have Deputies working around the clock, but our clerical staff only works 8-4:30 Monday- Friday.

A: To start the eviction process you would need to file paperwork at the Talbot County District Court.  Check under the Civil Process tab for a Court brochure for assistance.  

You can contact any Deputy by calling 410-822-1020 or you can email them. (Email address located on our contact page) Please note that due to working rotating shifts it may take a few days for the Deputy to return your call. 

If you have information about drug activity you would like to report, please contact the Talbot County Drug Task Force at 410-820-8940.